2011年8月19日 星期五

Try it for the 1st Time 踏出第一步



The idea of "Try something new for 30 days" is from Matt Cutts in TED protestation. (The original idea is from a TV series by Morgan Spurlock)
『30天的新事物的挑戰』的構思是Matt Cutts 在 TED 的一個演講的主題。(最初的想法是出現在 Morgran Spuloc 的一個電視節目)


It means, you have to do something you always wanted to do but you never did, and try it for 30 days. Like Riding a bike to work or quit smoking.
重點就是持續做一些你一直想要做但是從來沒做過的事情,然後持續30天。
比如騎腳踏車去工作 或 戒菸。

And you might see some life changing after 30 days =D
經過30天後 也許你會發現生命有所改變 =D

So! For my own personal challenge I will try the following things for 30 days
至於我自己的挑戰 如下:


- DO -
Cafe a day (different everyday)
Finished reading "John" & "One Day"

- 做 -
每日咖啡館 (每天都不同)
讀完『約翰福音』和『真愛挑日子』


- DON'T -
Facebook
Wear black tops

- 不做 -
臉書
穿黑色上衣


It seems small deal for somebody, but it means too me a lot!
對一些人來說可能簡單的很,但是對我來說可是一大挑戰!

I will upload my blog everyday, if i can... =)
我會盡力每天更新我的部落格... =)


沒有留言:

張貼留言